Idina Menzel

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And Still Nothing

Two years later . . . here I am. Updating with a whole lot of nothing much. We went to Mayo. They found a crack under my knee cap, but that was it. Their top neurologist guy who specializes in epilepsy had just left and they were rather swamped in the neurology department, so we have an appointment to talk to one of their people in July. We may or may not go. Nothing was found related to my stomach. I tested positive for lupus, but don't have the symptoms for it, so apparently I don't have that. I tested positive on something else but negative on its twin--I don't understand I just know that these two tests Always have the same results--except for mine. But whatever, apparently I don't have that either. Right now I'm just working on keeping food in my stomach. So yeah. Okay. I'm done now.

No comments: